We use FSC certified paper in our collection.The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an independent organization that was founded to improve the management of world forests. *Since 2010, more than 120 million hectares of forest in over 80 countries have been certified as conforming to FSC standards.The FSC label allows consumers to make informed decisions about purchasing products made of paper and timber. Products marked with the FSC label give assurance that you are making the responsible choice.
By choosing an FSC labelled product you:
1) help to prevent the change of natural forests and other habitats all around the world
2) help to prevent the use of insecticides
3) help to prevent the growth of genetically modified trees
4) respect the rights of indigenous people all over the world
5) can be sure that the product's manufacturer is re-certified at least once a year